The author has a background in Chemical Engineering and an MBA specializing in Finance and Biotech Management. Enamored by investing and saving since a teen, the author has been an advocate for optimized investment returns and strategies.
Why High Yield Edge?
High yield investing represents a unique mix of passive income and lower volatility than traditional high beta stockpicking. Additionally, high yield investments can round out a trading and retirement portfolio and deliver stability and income during times of high volatility. This site brings a unique, real-time perspective on the top areas of interest to both passive and active retail and institutional investors. Articles you may find interesting include:
- Highest Yielding Dow Stocks
- Dividends Account for almost HALF of All Market Gains!
- 2 Divergent Approaches to Dividend Investing
Here, you’ll find updates on:
- The whole universe of high yield investments
- Performance Analysis
- Emerging Trends
- Pending Regulatory or Legislative Changes that Impact Investing in High Yield Instruments
- ETF, Stock, Bond and Option Trading Strategies that deliver income
I post routinely, so make sure to follow via Email or RSS HERE.
My Blogging History (an “evolution”):
- Current – Make sure to also check out other blog dedicated to personal finance and broader investment classes at the Darwin’s Money. I cover both personal finance and investing topics there. (RSS FEED for Darwin’s Money)
- Current – I am also the founder and owner of ETFBase, a site dedicated solely to ETF Investing. The content there is syndicated at several major outlets like SeekingAlpha, Benzinga and others.
To easily stay on top of all my new posts, make sure to follow my Twitter.